vineri, 17 octombrie 2014

October challenge -
on Beccy's Place

I would like to present my project on Beccy's Place, for October Challenge.
Vreau sa  prezint acest proiect pe site-ul Beccy's Place, pentru  provocarea lunii octombrie.

"Do you like my scarf?"
"Va place fularul meu?"

I chose for my project the image: "Penguin, code #58".
Am ales din site imaginea "Pinguin, cod #58"


Used materials: 
the base is the the background board of a small puzzle, acrylic colours, perlen pens, white shiny powder, mosaic (green and blue, ~1 x 1 cm), modelling paste, a clay plate 9 x 15 cm x ~#1 mm, powder material for mosaic, glue for mosaic and clay.

Materiale utilizate: suport puzzle pentru baza, culori acrilice, gel efect,
 pudra stralucitoare, mozaic albastru si verde (1x1cm),pasta de structura,
 placa de lut (9 x 15 cm, ~#1mm),material de rosturi pentru mozaic,
adeziv pentru mozaic si adeziv obisnuit pentru placa de lut.
Tutorial:
- I covered the board with white and modelling paste.
  The clay plate is bonded in the central area. I transfered

  the image on it.
  Am pictat suportul cu alb si pe margine am pus pasta de structura.

   Am lipit placa de lut in pozitie centrala si am transferat imaginea pe ea.
- I bonded the mosaic and fill the gaps between the small parts,
  the frame and the clay plate.
  Am lipit mozaicul si am umplut spatiile dintre piese, rama si placa de lut.

  - I painted the surface with acrylic colors and put some accents
    with the shiny powder on the snow and with perlen pens on
    the pinguin.
    Am colorat suprafata utilizand culori acrilice si am adaugat cateva accente cu pudra stralucitoare
     pe zapada si cu gel efect pe pinguin.




  And so, the lovely pinguin has a new look! Enjoy it !




  My project for September Challenge on Beccy's Place:

2 comentarii:

  1. You sure do a lot of work with these amazing projects Suzana, I am very impressed. Thank you for sharing the tutorial on how it is all done. I have tried tile mosaics before and know it is a lot of work with many steps to the final piece. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you very much, Beccy.
      I discovered that I like working with mosaic. And the depth of the board was perfect for the job. Thank you for the opportunity to post on your site. I made this comment before, but probably I made a mistake and the message did not appear.
      Anyway, you have a lot of lovely images, so, hear you soon...
      Cheers,
      Suzana

      Ștergere