duminică, 10 mai 2015

May Challenge -on Beccy's Place

I present two projects for the monthly challenge, on "Beccy's Place". 
Am pregatit doua lucrari pentru provocarea lunara pe site-ul lui Beccy. 

1. For you


2. My SunShine

Both are based on the same image:  "Le Soleil"
Amandoua se bazeaza pe aceeasi imagine reprezentand Soarele.


Left - the original; Right - three images, different dimensions
(Stanga - originalul; Dreapta - trei imagini de dimensiuni diferite)

 
Used materials and technique: 
I printed the images on white boards and bonded them on the backgrounds:
    dark grey and red. They have a superficial embossed texture as stock material.
   Am tiparit imaginile pe carton alb si le-am lipit pe cartoane, gri inchis respectiv rosu.
   Acestea au o textura superficiala embosata.

The colors are from ink-pads: pink, green, yellow, blue,brown put with sponge 
    brushes.  Over them, for the first project, I used different silicon stamps, just 
    to fill the space,  no special rule for that.
    Culorile sunt din tusiere: roz, verde, galben, bleu, maro, puse cu bureti pensula.
    Peste ele, pentru  primul proiect, am utilizat stampile de silicon pentru a umple 
    spatiul, fara o regula speciala.

-   For the sentiments and second project I used hot embossing.
    Pentru texte si proiectul al doilea am utilizat embosare la cald.

-   I added some gold accents around the white boards and strass stones for
    decoration.
    Am adaugat cateva accente aurii in jurul cartoanelor albe si cate un stras pentru
    decor. 


Enjoy!







April Challenge


Update:




2 comentarii:

  1. Great cards Suzana, you have done a wonderful job. I really like the collage look of the first card, I like how you have added the different colours and patterns in the background.
    Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you, Beccy.
    I discovered recently the retiform technique and I enjoyed it so much. So I tried it on your "soleil". I wanted to present on your blog both projects, but I did not realize that the InLinkz permits only one picture from a certain link. Next time I'll know!
    Cheers,
    Suzana

    RăspundețiȘtergere