joi, 24 septembrie 2015

September Challenge -
on Beccy's Place

My card for September Challenge on Beccy's Place:
Felicitarea mea pentru luna Septembrie, pe site-ul lui Beccy:

Flowers for you

The card is based on an image from Beccy's Place, named: "Posey".
Felicitarea se bazeaza pe o imagine din site-ul lui Beccy:


LH - original image; RH - printed image on transparent paper
STG - imaginea originara; DR - imagine tiparita pe hartie transparenta

Materials and technique:
Materiale si tehnica de realizare:

- I manually embossed the printed image on transparent paper.
  Am embosat manual imaginea tiparita pe hartie transparenta.


- I painted the embossed image and  bonded it on a board, using in the corners
  four pieces of a velvet border lace, self-adhesive. 
  Am pictat imaginea embosata si am lipit-o pe un carton, folosind in colturi
  patru bucati  dintr-o dantela autoadeziva.


- I added some shiny accents on borders, using glitter.
  Am adaugat cateva accente stralucitore cu sclipici.


   End of story. Enjoy!




Update:  I was randomly chosen as a winner:  
               Thank you !








July project
  

4 comentarii:

  1. What a pretty card Suzana, I love the addition of the glitter border and the lovely felt corners. I like how you embossed the image on the vellum paper, I have only tried that once and didn't get a great result. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Beccy.
      Your image is very beautiful. I wonder about the results without colors on emboss.
      May be I'll try with another background.
      Cheers,
      Suzana

      Ștergere
  2. Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc de vizita! :)
      Imi pare bine ca ti-a placut felicitarea mea.
      O seara frumoasa!

      Ștergere